[Az-Geocaching] [Fwd: REI Weekly Reminder]

Jason Poulter listserv@azgeocaching.com
Mon, 10 Jun 2002 12:52:51 -0700

--------------030403070408080100040508

Team Snaptek will also be attending the geocaching class at REI this
week.  This WED in TEMPE!!

I will bring along the (jab at the forest service) posters that we got
from Scott Wood (MyBlueHeaven) from Tucson.

So if you would like to get one show up at the geocaching seminar!!!

Jason

--------------030403070408080100040508
 filename="REI Weekly Reminder"