[Az-Geocaching] Chewed out!

WOLFB8 listserv@azgeocaching.com
Sun, 9 Jun 2002 21:01:26 -0700

> This brings up an interesting point, one I didn't consider until now.  Do
> cache owners routinely compare cache logs in the container to the ones
> posted to verify that people aren't "cheating?"  Not to reopen the
> "maintenance" can of worms again, but has anybody seen any kind of
> widespread cheating (or does anybody care)?

cheating there is no way to cheat anyone but yourself...

For me I do read the logbooks when I do maintain on a cache but I do not
compare it with the computer logs... I  personally (except for the rest
stop) Place the cache I hide in area I like to introduce people too....They
are usually places that I enjoy going rock hunting or have some other
meaning to me...

Guess what I am trying to say is if one of my cache brings some to a area
they never been to before... I hope they find it interesting enough to
explore a bit on there own....

For those of you that did  "did you see that" that mine is now 10 times
bigger than it was last fall.... and the and is producing some gem quality
stones now...

have some new caches ready for the west side of town here so keep your eye
open. Hopefully you'll enjoy them

my 2 cents
Libby