[Az-Geocaching] Tucson news

Scott Wood listserv@azgeocaching.com
Sun, 09 Jun 2002 19:32:46 -0700

Hi everyone,

Teams My Blue Heaven, Scotti and Rayzar teamed up today to take a reporter
and camera man from KVOA news to find Sticky Fingers after the
Saguaros.  http://www.geocaching.com/seek/cache_details.asp?ID=428

I have posted a couple pictures from our hunt today and the story should be
on the 10pm news tonight.

For the life of me I can't remember the reporters name, but I have to give
her a lot of credit.  She wore street/dress shoes, which you can see from
the picture, but she made the .24 mile hike from the parking spot with no
real trouble.  As anyone who has been to this cache knows, there is a lot
of cactus just waiting to jump out and grab you.

We had a lot of fun and hope that the story is pretty good.

If the Snaptek guys want I can send them all the pictures I took ( I think
there are 5 or 6) in full size and they can add them to the web site.

Scott
Team My Blue Heaven
www.myblueheaven.com/geocache