[Az-Geocaching] Chewed out!

Jerry Nelson listserv@azgeocaching.com
Sun, 9 Jun 2002 16:31:25 -0700

----__JNP_000_2db9.7402.1154

Do I have the facts correct?  You logged the cache on the 'Net the same
day you found it and removed the bug?  I've sometimes responded too fast
to posts here, which can be dangerous until all the facts are known from
both sides. But at first look it seems to me you have a right to be upset
and either post your own note or ask that the other log be removed.
Also, he/she needs to learn to spell.

Jerry-Offtrail

On Sun, 09 Jun 2002 15:41:21 -0700 Melanie Barta <melaniebarta@cox.net>