[Az-Geocaching] Chewed out!

Melanie Barta listserv@azgeocaching.com
Sun, 09 Jun 2002 15:41:21 -0700

Hello all,<br>
New to the lists, been &quot;lurking&quot; for about 2 weeks and learning
who's here.&nbsp; We have a problem now and figured you all would be the
perfect people to help us with it.&nbsp; We've been making a big push to
get to 200 caches and have been doing some LONG caching days.&nbsp; We
did an eight cache day on Thursday and when we got home logged all the
finds.&nbsp; During the day we had picked up a travel bug from Valley
View cache (GC3B3F), which we also logged about 8:00pm that night.&nbsp;
The next morning we found a log above ours that was very insulting.&nbsp;
We're very concerned that this will reflect poorly on our team.&nbsp;
Should we turn the other cheek&nbsp; or ask for the log to be
removed?&nbsp; Any advise would be must appreciated.<br>
Team Meteor Maniacs<br>