[Az-Geocaching] Finders average ratings- great idea!

Mike Schwarz listserv@azgeocaching.com
Sat, 08 Jun 2002 14:24:41

I would agree that this is actually a better idea than my own
suggestion of having a panel of local geocachers rate it.  Just
have the rating option as another feature of the site.

In the meantime, if you feel any cache is underrated or overrated,
just make sure you state as much in your log.  If a number of
people post logs that the terrain is underrated, others will see
that and plan their footwear appropriately, or perhaps decide to
leave their kids at home, or even skip the cache.

On that note, I should point out that I got my numbers mixed up
yesterday.  I incorrectly stated that I thought the terrain on
Fire Closure 3 was underrated.  Turns out that was FC 4, not 3.
I haven't been to 3 yet, but may go there some time this weekend,
especially since with the location shown on the map, parking there
could be problematic on weekdays.

Mike (Malthusian)