[Az-Geocaching] Death of Geocaching

Jerry Nelson listserv@azgeocaching.com
Fri, 7 Jun 2002 08:54:09 -0700

.
I say lighten up yourself, Tim.  Even though most of us have never met in
person, we're friends by way of our mutually enjoyed sport and
communication via this listserv.

Friends should be free to ventilate a little with each other during
somewhat stressful times in their lives without being taken too
seriously.

Jerry-Offtrail