[Az-Geocaching] Re: Truncation of ending zeros

Mike Schwarz listserv@azgeocaching.com
Wed, 05 Jun 2002 17:52:53

Thanks a bunch for the heads up, Jean.  Now I'll have 2 to look
for in South Mtn Park this weekend (?).

I should mention that in putting in coordinates in that new feature
of logging finds in geocaching.com, I noticed the truncation of
ending zeros also.  I put in .440 and .450 for "Jedi and Jessie"
and it showed up in the log as .44 and .45.

Mike (Malthusian)