[Az-Geocaching] Double triple, not a triple double

Wed, 5 Jun 2002 12:54:36 EDT

--part1_162.ec4ac17.2a2f9c4c_boundary

Give us time, we'll hide 100 caches, and earn a true triple triple.

If anyone wants a heads up on a local cache that is not in a closed area and
involves only about 0.3 mile hike, check out the following waypoint. GC3A4C.
Its Grubber Sotus  traveling cache, which we picked up from California last
week, but the owner has not updated the coords yet. You can find and log it
as a normal cache until then. AFter it is updated, anyone traveling east can
pick it up and move it to a new place. Its in South mountain off the 46th and
baseline trailhead.

Jean
roadrunners

--part1_162.ec4ac17.2a2f9c4c_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><BODY BGCOLOR="#ffffff"><FONT  style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ffffff" SIZE=2>Give us time, we'll hide 100 caches, and earn a true triple triple.<BR>
<BR>
If anyone wants a heads up on a local cache that is not in a closed area and involves only about 0.3 mile hike, check out the following waypoint. GC3A4C. Its Grubber Sotus&nbsp; traveling cache, which we picked up from California last week, but the owner has not updated the coords yet. You can find and log it as a normal cache until then. AFter it is updated, anyone traveling east can pick it up and move it to a new place. Its in South mountain off the 46th and baseline trailhead.<BR>
<BR>
Jean<BR>
roadrunners</FONT></HTML>

--part1_162.ec4ac17.2a2f9c4c_boundary--