[Az-Geocaching] Re: [Az-Geocaching]Job Op---we're in the same boat!

Chelby Geiss listserv@azgeocaching.com
Wed, 5 Jun 2002 07:13:27 -0700

Being somewhat new to the list, I had no idea there were so many
geocachers in the same boat!  Kevin was laid off September 10th...and
here we are in June!  I just wanted to pass on my encouragement to
everyone out of work!  It's rough...boy do we know that! All the
promises that the economy will get better "after the holidays"  and now
they are saying "this summer"...we're waiting!!!  And dealing with all
the job possibilities that end up fizzling! Its hard, but hold your head
high!  And best of luck to everyone!

Maybe we should put out a resume geocache!  I guess that would probably
be categorized under too commercial in nature!
C:)

PS (shamefully selfish plug for hubby here) I have an excellent
C++/Unix/Linux Programmer here that I would love to get out of my hair
on weekdays!

Team desertSol
Chelby & Kevin
+