[Az-Geocaching] Job OpprotunityTELECOMMUNICATIONS NETWORK ENGINEER I/II

Eric Quinn listserv@azgeocaching.com
Wed, 5 Jun 2002 02:08:57 -0700 (PDT)

Thank you Ken. Unfortunately, while I have the
experience with Cisco Voice over IP telephony, I don't
have the required PBX knowledge. That's a rather short
time it's open as well, I won't be back until mid June
so that's another mark against me. I'm glad to see
that VoIP is taking off in the East Valley. I've been
trying to convince the publisher of my latest
authoring to do a book on that topic.

Eric
TD