[Az-Geocaching] Dogs in parks (was Cache Page Icons...)

Chelby Geiss listserv@azgeocaching.com
Mon, 3 Jun 2002 15:44:01 -0700

Thank you Dan for your insight!  I whole heartedly agree with with you
on every level(especially about the ducks!)!  And unfortunately its a
few irresponsible owners that have ruined it for the rest of us!  So
many parks are starting to supply "doggy bags" at the entrance of the
parks so people have no excuse...except for laziness! And I know out
here in Apache Junction the biggest culprits for leaving around doggie
doody are the "winter visitors"...I'm sorry but if our wheelchair bound
friend can pick up after his assistant dog...than anyone can!  I just
honestly have NEVER heard of any other parks department outlawing dogs!
Thanks for also giving me the public relations person's name...Debbi
will have a letter from me to add to her (more than likely circular)
file.

I too could go on and on about this subject!  I'm in the war with you!
Thanks again!
C:)
Team desertSol
Chelby & Kevin