[Az-Geocaching] Just skip the time-consuming ones

Mike Schwarz listserv@azgeocaching.com
Mon, 03 Jun 2002 14:37:29

I agree with Loran that finding something shouldn't take TOO much
time and effort.  Not referring to any cache in particular, I find
that ANY cache that requires too much time and effort is not worth
pursuing, so I just ignore it.  I would suggest that you do the
same.  There's no reason to have to find EVERY single cache out
there.

After more than 45 minutes of searching for Ya Skala, I just gave
up, and with the constant parade of people walking by there, I
decided I would NOT try searching for that one again.  With over
15,000 active caches in the world, I believe a few can be skipped.

Just my .02 $ worth.

Mike (Malthusian)