[Az-Geocaching] Cache Page Icons and Futures from Jeremy

Baja Fleg listserv@azgeocaching.com
Sat, 01 Jun 2002 21:33:41 -0600

Did anyone see that when you now log a cache instead of putting the normal
find, not find, or info notes you can now put a "should be archived" note.
About time!!

Michael

----Original Message Follows----
From: "Team Tierra Buena" <teamtierrabuena@earthlink.net>
To: <az-geocaching@listserv.azgeocaching.com>
Subject: [Az-Geocaching] Cache Page Icons and Futures from Jeremy
Date: Sat, 1 Jun 2002 11:27:04 -0700

Don't know whether everyone who reads this listserver reads the
Groundspeak forums, so I thought I'd pass this on, as it's something
that's come up here before.

A while back Rob from Team CHUMP posted an icon to add to a cache page
for handicapped-accessibility. Someone else has taken the concept at
little further. See:  <http://www.syphon.com/personal/scott/icons/>
http://www.syphon.com/personal/scott/icons/.

Then, in a response to the thread where I saw this, Jeremy posted the
following:

After finishing the advanced search feature, palmable data and extension
of the log description field, I'll be adding attributes for cache pages
(that are voluntary).

Jeremy Irish

Steve
Team Tierra Buena