[Az-Geocaching] Wandering Wilson

Scott Wood az-geocaching@listserv.snaptek.com
Wed, 23 Jan 2002 12:53:40 -0700

We gave Wandering Wilson a lift to California this past weekend.  Thanks
Cache-Quest, this was out first time finding a travel bug out in the wild.

Since this was the first one we have found, I have been keeping an eye on
it.  Seems to be moving around nicely out there in the Lake
Elsinore/Temecula California area around I-15.

The reason I bring this up is that I notice that Wilson has already been
used as the original contents in a new cache in Temecula.  Our first bug
was Upee and it has been the original contents in at least 3, and maybe 4
caches so far between Arizona and Hawaii.

I am amazed as how people seem to create new caches to hide a bug in.  Do
you think it is a just a coincidence and that they are already working on
the bug, or is the bug the motivation for the cache?

If the bug is the motivation, maybe that is how to get more caches into a
specific area. :-)

Scott
Team My Blue Heaven
www.myblueheaven.com/geocache