[Az-Geocaching] Re: How about more stats on the caches or tra velers?

Bell, Robert az-geocaching@listserv.snaptek.com
Wed, 23 Jan 2002 11:06:04 -0700

Great minds think alike.  I have almost finished the travelers only
cache I've been putting together, with one problem I've been working
on resolving.  How to discourage non-travelers or encourage travelers
without making the cache be maintained manually?  I think I have a
solution, but I would like to hear some other creative solutions
from this group...

Rob
Team CHUMP

-----Original Message-----
From: Team Cache-Quest [mailto:cache-quest@home.com]
Sent: Tuesday, January 22, 2002 23:06
To: az-geocaching@listserv.snaptek.com
Subject: Re: [Az-Geocaching] Re: How about more stats on the caches or
travelers?

Stephen,

I like the idea of a Traveler only cache.  Perhaps near a major highway,
like some have suggested in the past.  I've seen caches with multiple
travelers in them before, so I think the web site can handle it just fine.
Maybe people will start a traveler just to log the cache.  Start it soon and
maybe I can beat Wyle E to it.  I've got one Traveler (Coleman) and three
empty tags sitting here on my desk just waiting for you.

Jerry
Team Cache-Quest