[Az-Geocaching] Re: thoughts about urban geocaches...

Stephen Drake az-geocaching@listserv.snaptek.com
Tue, 22 Jan 2002 05:48:44 -0700

1. Most trampling of vegetation probably comes from nighttime seeking of
the urban caches.  When people can see, they're more careful where they
step.

2. There are many urban caches that have existed for many months without
disappearing.  I believe Canal Cache is closing in on its 1 year
anniversary.

3. Urban caches are great for families with kids, people with limited
ability to hike, a little diversion before and after work, and yellow
jeeps that need a rest from the vigors of the off-road.

4. I see you elicited the typical negative wolfb8/Libby response.
Congratulations!