[Az-Geocaching] thoughts about urban geocaches...

Brian Cluff az-geocaching@listserv.snaptek.com
Tue, 22 Jan 2002 00:53:06 -0700 (MST)

> thank you for your opinion but I will continue to use my camo( I enjoy
> painting them)  paint cans if this oftens you please do not look for my
> caches.... They are all paint cans only the size differs.

I like your camo paint cans.... they are hard to see in bushes, even when
you are right on top of them. (and inexpensive too)

I tend to tell everyone I meet about geocaching, and have found that a lot
of people that think it's a cool idea but dont have a GPS tend to give me
amo cans that they run across that arent being used.  Bach fest II
(appears to be stolen) was one of those as well as the 2 in my truck.

Go with what ya got.......

Brian Cluff
Team Snaptek