[Az-Geocaching] I will be placing Courage in Cholla Forest Friday AM

Scott Wood az-geocaching@listserv.snaptek.com
Thu, 17 Jan 2002 09:41:58 -0700

At 09:13 AM 1/17/2002 -0700, you wrote:

>I'm dumbfounded by the few upset folks from my request for advice on moving
>Courage east.  Just goes to show that you can't please all the people all
>the time.  Hopefully this placement will quiet the Courage controversy.
>Next time I'll just do what I think is best without publicly asking for
>advice and "opions."

Too bad you won't be bringing it to Tucson.  Even though I am going to be
out of town this weekend I had some hopes that I would have a chance to
find it.  I know that there are plenty of other cachers down here that
would like to find some bugs, but there just aren't that many.

Maybe next time.
In liberty,

Scott

wood@myblueheaven.com