[Az-Geocaching] Courage (Thanks)

Jim Stamm az-geocaching@listserv.snaptek.com
Wed, 16 Jan 2002 10:43:25 -0700

Scott Wood wrote on 1/16/02 10:20 AM :

>What about setting up a cache somewhere near the Sacaton rest area.  Make
>it a pretty easy one, and put it on the eastbound rest area so that it is
>more likely that it will be a eastbound traveler that would pick it up?
>In liberty,

Great idea Scott!  Maybe we should set up caches at ALL the rest areas.
The bugs can fly then.  Long distance travelers can bag some without
detouring;  It's a better break than just using the facilities.  It would
be a great place to introduce the hobby to the public...........

-Jim

* Please notice that I have changed my e-mail address to:
  JimStamm@Mac.com