[Az-Geocaching] Re: Both Fixes Have Been Made

Larry Farquhar az-geocaching@listserv.snaptek.com
Fri, 11 Jan 2002 20:07:48 -0700

Obviously, anyone can do as they please.

With us, we log finds as Team "Wyle E" ONLY if I (Larry) am on the cache
hunt. My wife, daughters, and dog can be with me and I mention who (if
anyone) was with me. However, if any of them find a cache WITHOUT me being
there, they either log it under their own name, or don't log it at all. In
other words, the team doesn't log a find unless I was on the cache hunt.

Otherwise, we do have 4 GPS receivers. Each of us could split up and look
for a few different caches each. If we were just starting, it would be easy
for us to split up and find 30 - 40 caches between us in 1 day.

Now that I just said all this - I realize we're going to break our own rule.
Connie plans on attending the upcoming Ladies Night Out Event without me.
Since it is restricted to "ladies" only, we'll probably still log the 'find'
if she attends the event without me.

Guess this proves there's always an exception to every rule (even
self-imposed rules).

Larry Farquhar
Team "Wyle E"
www.azjeeper.com