[Az-Geocaching] Re: Geocaching "Teams"

az-geocaching@listserv.snaptek.com az-geocaching@listserv.snaptek.com
Fri, 11 Jan 2002 12:12:57 -0700

That's the way I see it.  I look for some stat or target to beat.  That sort
of thing motivates me by making it a little more interesting.

My current goals related to the stats:
I'm trying to pass n4/c on total caches found.  (He knows this and I believe
it's added a little motiviation to him also.)
I'm trying to get to 100 AZ caches found by 2/3.
I want to keep the average difficulty and terrain ratings of caches found
above 2.00.
I want my Cache Karma to always be positive.
I want to have done the 100 caches closest to my home zip code.

-srdrake