[Az-Geocaching] Southern Arizona

Scott Wood az-geocaching@listserv.snaptek.com
Tue, 08 Jan 2002 23:30:50 -0700

At 05:50 AM 1/9/2002 +0000, you wrote:
>My first reply....Tucson is not the Southern part of the state.  As an
>introduction I have been

It is definitely the southern when you compare it to Phoenix. :-)

>  lurking on the email list for about a month and looking for caches since
> October.  My wife and son join in on the finds so we are truly enjoying
> the "sport" as a family.  The Sierra Vista area is sparse in caches so I
> may have to move to Phoenix to catch up in the "contest" atmosphere but
> we really don't have the time to cache full time.

Things are starting to pick up here in Tucson.  There are a number of new
caches listed and a couple seem to pop up each weekend.  I am really glad
that things are starting to get active down here.

>We placed our first cache last weekend, Brown Canyon Cache, so if you are
>down in the area take a look and let me know what you think.  Thanks for
>the fun,  Cody

We are actually planning a trip to the area to get a few of the caches down
there.  Probably hit the ones near Nogales and head east from there.

Probably be sometime in February since we are making a California trip in
two weeks and plan on getting as many as possible while there.

Scott
Team My Blue Heaven
www.myblueheaven.com/geocache