[Az-Geocaching] Competition

Cody Ryan az-geocaching@listserv.snaptek.com
Wed, 09 Jan 2002 05:50:42

My first reply....Tucson is not the Southern part of the state.  As an
introduction I have been lurking on the email list for about a month and
looking for caches since October.  My wife and son join in on the finds so
we are truly enjoying the "sport" as a family.  The Sierra Vista area is
sparse in caches so I may have to move to Phoenix to catch up in the
"contest" atmosphere but we really don't have the time to cache full time.
We placed our first cache last weekend, Brown Canyon Cache, so if you are
down in the area take a look and let me know what you think.  Thanks for the
fun,  Cody