[Az-Geocaching] Competition

Team Cache-Quest az-geocaching@listserv.snaptek.com
Tue, 8 Jan 2002 09:28:36 -0700

In the past I've enjoyed the friendly banter surrounding the stats, but I've
been discouraged by recent events and my interest in any competition has
cooled considerably.

Because of that, I've put the Survivor idea on a back burner.  I'm still
considering the idea, but there doesn't appear to be enough state-wide
interest to justify the two tribe approach. It might be best to have a trial
run in the greater Phoenix area, but right now I've decided to let it rest
for a month or so.

I might be interested in the "opt-in competition" that the Snaptek guys are
proposing at some point, but not in the near future.

Jerry
Team Cache-Quest