[Az-Geocaching] 2002 Arizona Geocaching Survivor Game - Comments Requested

Brian Cluff az-geocaching@listserv.snaptek.com
Sat, 5 Jan 2002 19:25:45 -0700 (MST)

This sounds like an interesting idea, but I would probably not list the
cache on geocaching.com unless it was a cache that everyone could
participate in.  I would either just announce the coordinates on the list
and let it do from there, or I might be able to throw together some code
on the snaptek site for tracking events such as those.

...or I would make all the caches into REAL caches that stay there after
the game is over and just give the coordinates to the people
participating in the game before they go up live on the official site.

Brian Cluff
Team Snaptek