[Az-Geocaching] Ok, Someone fess up

Stephen Drake az-geocaching@listserv.snaptek.com
Fri, 04 Jan 2002 13:38:55 -0700

When I got back to my car after doing the Willow Springs cache today, I
found a grey baseball cap that says "Vision" on it that had been
carefully placed on my driver's side mirror of my car.  I was parked
along the Apache Trail so it took some effort for someone to have put it
there.  I've seen this hat before, probably in another cache.  Who put
it there?  Offtrail, is that the hat you pulled from the Table Mesa
cache?  I know I've mentioned in several logs and in the listserv what I
drive so it could be anyone.  Did I just miss having a geocacher
sighting?

-srdrake