[Az-Geocaching] Some real stats.

Brian Cluff az-geocaching@listserv.snaptek.com
Fri, 4 Jan 2002 17:17:24 -0700 (MST)

I've just finished what a lot of those might have probably been waiting
for stats wise.

If you go to the "team stats" you will notice a new field that does the
date of the first cache for that team.  It's all the way on the right (it
might be off your screen).
...It's nice to know what someone started, but thats not the really cool
part.  If you click on that date it will show you the the stats for all
the teams, but all the information starts at the date of that teams first
cache.

Basicly if you have been caching for just a few months and only have a few
caches you can click on your own date and see how you really measure up
against the the people that have been cacheing for longer than you.

I will soon be adding the capability to do spreads of dates so if you
wanted to check how everyone did just over the summer you can.  That
should be comming very soon.

Brian Cluff
Team Snaptek