[Az-Geocaching] Congrats to <insert name here> :)

mike and gale jett listserv@azgeocaching.com
Tue, 31 Dec 2002 20:59:26 +0000

<P>As someone who has seen the East Valley DUI task force in action, and unfortunately also seen and dealt with the aftermath of drunk driving (we have worked in hospitals/ERs) we appreciate the efforts of our police force in making our streets safer. If the drunks can't figure out that they aren't safe on the road, then we need the police to stop them. Thank you and your fellow officers. Happy and Safe New Year.</P>
<P>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Tsegi Mike and Desert Viking<BR><BR></P></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>&gt;From: "Brian Casteel" <BCASTEEL@COX.NET>
<DIV></DIV>&gt;Reply-To: listserv@azgeocaching.com
<DIV></DIV>&gt;To: <AZ-GEOCACHING@LISTSERV.AZGEOCACHING.COM>
<DIV></DIV>&gt;Subject: [Az-Geocaching] Congrats to <INSERT name here>:)
<DIV></DIV>&gt;Date: Tue, 31 Dec 2002 10:21:58 -0700
<DIV></DIV>&gt;
<DIV></DIV>&gt;I've been skimming the milestones messages over the past week, but haven't had a great deal of time to post anything. As the end of 2002, approaches, the East Valley DUI Task Force is finding more and more impaired drivers, keeping me busy both on/off the road.
<DIV></DIV>&gt;
<DIV></DIV>&gt;Call me a glutton for punishment, but after an 8-hour shift dispatching, I'm going right out after work and climbing into a patrol car with one of my officers on the hunt for drunks. This turns my day into a solid 16-18 hours before enjoying the comfort of my bed for a few winks.
<DIV></DIV>&gt;
<DIV></DIV>&gt;At any rate, CONGRATULATIONS to all of the teams who have reached various triple digit milestones over the last week. You are all further proof that geocaching is habi...I mean hobby for all to enjoy. :)
<DIV></DIV>&gt;
<DIV></DIV>&gt;Brian
<DIV></DIV>&gt;Team A.I.