[Az-Geocaching] A ranking list of...a different sort

Scott Nicol listserv@azgeocaching.com
Tue, 31 Dec 2002 12:35:55 -0800

>From: "Brian Casteel" <bcasteel@cox.net>
>To: <az-geocaching@listserv.azgeocaching.com>
>Subject: [Az-Geocaching] A ranking list of...a different sort
>Date: Tue, 31 Dec 2002 10:48:47 -0700
>
>http://www.insidecorner.com/geocaching/stats/cities.cgi?city=Phoenix&start=0
>
>Brian
>Team A.I.

WOW! I am #1 on that list! :) :)  :)

How does that put me at #1 on that list?

I have never really been a fan of Dan Miller's stats page and never really
look at them. I just use the ranking and stats on azgeocaching.com. Since I
am an Arizona only cacher.. the stats on azgeocaching.com are more accurate
to Arizona only (which is one of the reasons I only cache in AZ). I cant
figure out Dan Miller's stats. They appear to combine finds and cache hidden
or something.

Azgeocaching.com gives you a choice how you would like your rankings
ordered.. simply by clicking on the stats name on top of the ranking list.
Of course, caches found is the main rank. I think Dan Miller should rank top
cache hiders and top cache finders in a seperate list. Those that have
hidden alot of caches deserved to be mentioned and honored. Much like those
that have found alot of caches already are ranked.

Scott
Team Ropingthewind