[Az-Geocaching] Communications...

Allyn Moore listserv@azgeocaching.com
Tue, 31 Dec 2002 08:04:10 -0800 (PST)

--0-1385576728-1041350650=:92789

Here's a question; do CB and FRS radios share channels?  Can the two radios communicate?  Since I have been known to hike several miles away from civilization, my spouse would really like it if I could keep in touch with the outside world somehow in case I had an emergency, etc., etc.  I am wondering what might be the best type to carry.

Allyn Moore, Payson