[Az-Geocaching] Re: Mileage? and Re: Sprocket's Challenge

Scott Nicol listserv@azgeocaching.com
Tue, 10 Dec 2002 18:08:59 -0800

>From: Scott Sparks <scottsparks1@mchsi.com>
>To: listserv@azgeocaching.com
>Subject: RE: [Az-Geocaching] Re: Mileage? and Re: Sprocket's Challenge
>Date: Tue, 10 Dec 2002 18:00:05 -0700

>And, by the way, the challenge is still on!   Only two geocachers have
>logged a find and two no-finds.  Unfortunately, the two no-finds were the
>weekend right after the highway maintenace department decided to remove the
>first clue while cutting weeds in the area.  It has since been replaced
>(Nov 23) and all legs are in place.  Yes, "Team Roping the Wind", even the
>3rd leg, which was there when you searched for it. ;-)   (I'm sorry-- I
>thought I had e-mailed you after you updated your log on the 24th but I
>guess it slipped my mind.)
>I assumed there had been little activity because of the holiday season and
>the change in weather. (I know my caching adventures have slowed down.)
>If anyone has been "scared off" because of the no-find logs, rest assured
>that "Sprocket's Challenge: Chasing the Goose" is alive and well and
>waiting for someone to accept the challenge.
>
>-- Sprocket

Howdy Sprocket,

yea, I figured it was there. That first part was hidden very well! I was
really suprised when I found it (the second time I was out there) that the
highway maintainance people could have possibly stumbled upon it. How could
that have dissapeared?! Anyways, now that I know part #3 is still there, I
will go for it again next time I am out that way! I am always one to accept
a good challenge and this certainly is that cache. Something about that
cache that makes me want to keep at it! :) I am out in AJ fairly often for
business and such, so will get after it again next time I get out that way!

Scott
Team Ropingthewind