[Az-Geocaching] GeoCachers in the news (again)

Brian Cluff listserv@azgeocaching.com
26 Aug 2002 11:08:47 -0700

On Mon, 2002-08-26 at 10:38, Team Tierra Buena wrote:
> Brian,
>
> Maybe you can have that meeting and then get yet another story out of
> it.

Well, I know of at least 1 article for sure that is coming out pretty
quick.  I could probably give her a call and see if she wanted to put
that into her article.
There is another article that might be coming out in the independant.
I'll have to stop driving over mine a dozen times before throwing it
away, and start looking for that article.
Of course I would probably drive over before throwing away any news
paper that someone decided to litter in my yard with.

Brian Cluff
Team Snaptek