[[Az-Geocaching] It's not as bad as we have been told]

Mark Heitowit listserv@azgeocaching.com
Tue, 20 Aug 2002 15:13:15 -0700

Brian:

Have you ever thought of being a reporter. With just one phone conversation,
it appears that you did more research than the Republic.  Of course you
probably could not get a job at the Republic, as truth and accuracy does not
sell papers.

Thanks for update.

Mark,
Magical Memories