[Az-Geocaching] The problem with public land

Joanna Strohn listserv@azgeocaching.com
Sat, 17 Aug 2002 17:03:27 -0700

I'm a motorcyclist and remember coming around a curve on the Blue Ridge
Parkway to find traffic at a complete stop while idiots on both sides of the
highway were out of their cars taking photos of "that sweet bear". They
wouldn't have been so cheerful if that "sweet" bear had mauled one of there
kids. I sure wouldn't have been happy if the bear had decided he didn't like
the looks of my bike.

As far as photographing wildlife ... that's what telephoto lenses are for.

Don't get me started on people who feed bears, etc.

  -- WingRider