[Az-Geocaching] newbies and archeaological sites

Scott Wood listserv@azgeocaching.com
Fri, 09 Aug 2002 14:11:59 -0700

--=====================_17724083==_.ALT

At 01:49 PM 8/9/2002 -0700, you wrote:
>so much fun to my wife and I.  We will probably try to do one of the
>easier ones in Tucson this weekend without the GPS.

There are a few that can most likely be done that way, but I really do
enjoy watching the feet click off on the GPS as I get close to the target. :-)

You will find that there are a lot of mapping programs and websites out
there that allow you to enter coordinates and will give you a fairly
detailed map of the area.  If you tie that into something like
Terra  Server, you can really narrow it down.

>  Let me assure you all that we will never destroy or vandalize.  We are
> both native Tucsonans and we very much value our natural resources.

Welcome aboard, as a fellow Tucson cacher, I am glad to see that there has
been positive from that article.  Tucson needs more active cachers.

Scott
Team My Blue Heaven
www.myblueheaven.com/geocache

--=====================_17724083==_.ALT

At 01:49 PM 8/9/2002 -0700, you wrote:<br>
fun to my wife and I.&nbsp; We will probably try to do one of the easier
There are a few that can most likely be done that way, but I really do
enjoy watching the feet click off on the GPS as I get close to the
target. :-)<br><br>
You will find that there are a lot of mapping programs and websites out
there that allow you to enter coordinates and will give you a fairly
detailed map of the area.&nbsp; If you tie that into something like
Terra&nbsp; Server, you can really narrow it down.<br><br>
me assure you all that we will never destroy or vandalize.&nbsp; We are
both native Tucsonans and we very much value our natural
Welcome aboard, as a fellow Tucson cacher, I am glad to see that there
has been positive from that article.&nbsp; Tucson needs more active
cachers.<br><br>