[Az-Geocaching] Destruction of geological site(s?)

Wed, 7 Aug 2002 15:03:52 EDT

--part1_3f.f959542.2a82c918_boundary

I too sent an email to the reporter voicing my displeasure. Perhaps if enough
of us write to complain, she will either present more evidence or offer a
retraction. Remember the squeaky wheel gets the grease.
Jean
roadrunners

--part1_3f.f959542.2a82c918_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><BODY BGCOLOR="#ffffff"><FONT  style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ffffff" SIZE=2>I too sent an email to the reporter voicing my displeasure. Perhaps if enough of us write to complain, she will either present more evidence or offer a retraction. Remember the squeaky wheel gets the grease.<BR>
Jean<BR>
roadrunners</FONT></HTML>

--part1_3f.f959542.2a82c918_boundary--