[Az-Geocaching] Major league sports facility geocache: One finder has logged more than 800 cache findings

Eric Quinn listserv@azgeocaching.com
Tue, 30 Apr 2002 16:03:52 -0700 (PDT)

Michael,

I think you may have misunderstood my comment. I
didn't say virtuals were bad; I have logged some and
have registered one as well. Side note: If anyone
watched the Amazing Race last week, my virtual cache
was also the location of the Fast Forward. My comment
about finds was wanting to see the number of finds not
including virtual caches. I never said anything about
not seeing the total number.

I agree that this isn't a competition and that
everyone has to play this game in a way that they are
comfortable with. Since everyone plays it in a
different way, there can't be long term competition. I
think that we all can respect that we have different
opinions on this, everyone is free to state their's,
and we go one with caching... err, our lives.

Eric
TD