[Az-Geocaching] Major league sports facility geocache: One finder has logged more than 800 cache findings

Baja Fleg listserv@azgeocaching.com
Tue, 30 Apr 2002 15:40:52 -0600

This is funny because by far the most interesting cache I have ever found
was a virtual cache located in Texas.  I am very glad that someone took the
time to point out the location.
After all this isn't a competition is it?  Who cares what someone elses
cache finds are.  If you don't want to look for a VC or a locationless cache
then don't....easy as that.

Michael

----Original Message Follows----
I haven't logged any and don't feel any desire to. I
don't consider most locationless caches to be in the
spirit of geocaching. IMO, it isn't a cache unless
coordinates are used in some way, shape or form, to
get to the cache spot. I would actually prefer to see
find numbers that do not include virtual caches, even
though many VCs do require coords.

Eric
TD