[Az-Geocaching] Major league sports facility geocache: One finder has logged more than 800 cache findings

Brian Cluff listserv@azgeocaching.com
Tue, 30 Apr 2002 12:14:57 -0700

I dunno... some of these locationless caches are very hard to find.  I know
that I tried and tried to find a yellow jeep so that I could log yellow jeep
fever for a long long time before I finally found the incredibly cool one
that I found a couple weeks back.
http://www.geocaching.com/seek/cachelog_details.asp?ID=35866&L=290982

One question though.... when do you log a can't find on something like that.
:)  If I were to go out looking for yellow jeeps and couldn't find any on a
particular occation, would I log a can't find on it?
<silly mode on>
Then would CBX2 have to go out and verify that there were still yellow jeeps
to be found and if not it would have to be archived.... or maybe they would
have to go out and paint a few jeeps yellow so that the cache could
continue, but then could we log the cache again, because they are completely
different yellow jeeps.. and should the "count" :)
</silly mode off>

Brian Cluff
Team Snaptek