[Az-Geocaching] Major league sports facility geocache: One f inder has logged more than 800 cache findings

Koch, Dan listserv@azgeocaching.com
Tue, 30 Apr 2002 11:00:50 -0700

Same here.  I've talked to a couple of other 'cachers that have the same
thoughts, too.  With some of these type of caches, the GPS is an
afterthought and only there to meet the 'rules' of geocaching.com.

Dan

-----Original Message-----
From: Scott Wood [mailto:wood@myblueheaven.com]
Sent: Tuesday, April 30, 2002 10:51 AM
To: listserv@azgeocaching.com
Subject: Re: [Az-Geocaching] Major league sports facility geocache: One

At 10:36 AM 4/30/2002 -0700, you wrote:

>also two Historical ones amongst the locationless caches that could be
bagged
>pretty easiy.  I suspect his high rate is temporary as he gets to the end
of
>those kinds of caches, though there are many of them and a decent stream of
>new ones appearing all the time.

I have logged a few of those sort of caches also but I just don't enjoy
them as much as a traditional caches.  I don't go out of my way to get
them, but if I have one in the back of my mind and I happen across the
right situation I will log it.

I think that if it were completely up to me, I wouldn't allow that sort of
cache.

Scott
Team My Blue Heaven
www.myblueheaven.com/geocache