[Az-Geocaching] San Juan Overlook cache: Potentially missing; has anyone been there recently?

Highpointer listserv@azgeocaching.com
Wed, 24 Apr 2002 09:09:10 -0700 (PDT)

--0-946121324-1019664550=:68971

 To Arizona Geocachers,
One of the caches that I own is San Juan Overlook, near a summit along a ridgeline in the western part of South Mountain Park.  Malthusian reports in a log posted Sunday that he couldn't find it, although it appears that he was in the exact location as listed in my cache description and hint.
No one else has logged a finding in more than a month, although before March 23 it was averaging one or two findings per week.  Many people who attempt to find a cache but don't find it do not enter anything on the cache page, so it is likely that there are other recent visitors who have had a similar experience there to that of Malthusian.
Is there anyone who has visited the San Juan Overlook cache recently, but couldn't find it?   If so, then report back to me what you attempted to do to find it.   II will attempt to make a visit to the cache location this weekend to confirm its availability.  Thanks.
Highpointer