[Az-Geocaching] New cache, "You Don't Know Jack!"

Jerry Nelson listserv@azgeocaching.com
Thu, 18 Apr 2002 19:28:27 -0700

Feedle, your cache has already been logged.  It's only 1/10 mile from my
house.  I just put the coordinates into the GPS, walked out the door, and
was there by foot in about three minutes.  My first, first find.  Good
location. Thanks!

Jerry-Offtrail