[Az-Geocaching] New cache, "You Don't Know Jack!"

C. Sullivan listserv@azgeocaching.com
Fri, 19 Apr 2002 02:05:28 +0000 (GMT)

Okay, here's an easy one.

I, personally, like the challenges offered by urban caches.  There's
something uniquely "fun" about trying to be discreet while reaching under
a park trashcan to find a magnetically attached Altoids tin.

So, today on a whim, I went out and hid one of these.  Since PV Urban
Cache and ET Phone Home have vanished, I figured somebody needed to come
up with a replacement.  Waypoint: GC4E8E.  It's accessible at night.

My first Geocache hide, so let me know how good/bad you think the location
is.  I've got a million ideas on where to hide microcaches like this.. so
if folks like it, I'll keep everybody in good supply with 'em.

-Fedl