[Az-Geocaching] donation

C. Sullivan listserv@azgeocaching.com
Fri, 19 Apr 2002 01:10:28 +0000 (GMT)

On Thu, 18 Apr 2002, wolfb8 wrote:

> I have just been reasigned to a new unit at work. For those of you that
> do not know I am a casemanager for at risk youth.  If anyone out there
> has a computer or parts for a computer (so I can build one) They like to
> donate to Arizona Department of Juvile Correction please contact
> me....  The I have could really use one... I Put one together for my old
> unit and the boys loved it...and learned some computer skills... How
> ever I did not have the heart to move it with me...  The donation is a
> tax deduction and I will personal ensure that you recieve the paper work
> you need at the time of donation....   any help would be kewl

Hey everyone.

I have an extra Pentium 133 machine that I'm not using.. however since I'm
a Linux freak I don't have a Windows license I can transfer along with the
machine.

If somebody has a copy of Windows98 they are willling to donate to this
cause, let me know and we'll coordinate it so Libby can have a completely
working machine.

Thanks,
Feedle