[Az-Geocaching] donation

wolfb8 listserv@azgeocaching.com
Thu, 18 Apr 2002 07:27:16 -0700

------=_NextPart_000_0007_01C1E6AA.7727A440

I have just been reasigned to a new unit at work. For those of you that =
do not know I am a casemanager for at risk youth.  If anyone out there =
has a computer or parts for a computer (so I can build one) They like to =
donate to Arizona Department of Juvile Correction please contact me....  =
The I have could really use one... I Put one together for my old unit =
and the boys loved it...and learned some computer skills... How ever I =
did not have the heart to move it with me...  The donation is a tax =
deduction and I will personal ensure that you recieve the paper work you =
need at the time of donation....   any help would be kewl

libby

------=_NextPart_000_0007_01C1E6AA.7727A440

<HTML><HEAD>
http-equiv=3DContent-Type>
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>I have just been reasigned to a new =
unit at work.=20
For those of you that do not know I am a casemanager for at risk =
youth.&nbsp; If=20
anyone out there has a computer or parts for a computer (so I can build =
one)=20
They like to donate to Arizona Department of Juvile Correction please =
contact=20
me....&nbsp; The I have could really use one... I Put one together for =
my old=20
unit and the boys loved it...and learned some computer skills... How =
ever I did=20
not have the heart to move it with me...&nbsp; The donation is a tax =
deduction=20
and I will personal ensure that you recieve the paper work you need at =
the time=20
of donation....&nbsp;&nbsp; any help would be kewl</FONT></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>libby</FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_0007_01C1E6AA.7727A440--