[Az-Geocaching] Another Tucson cache bites it

Edward C. Wittke listserv@azgeocaching.com
Fri, 12 Apr 2002 19:08:11 -0700

Well, if you look at the PDF (page 10):
http://data.itc.nps.gov/parks/grsm/ppdocuments/2002.pdf

"Items found in violation of 36 CFR 2.10(d) are considered to interfere
with visitor safety and present a threat to park resources..  As such, they
may be impounded....[snip]"

otherwise, I can't find the Code of Federal Regulations for arizona
specifically.