[Az-Geocaching] Celebrity in our midst.

Team Tierra Buena listserv@azgeocaching.com
Thu, 11 Apr 2002 17:37:17 -0700

Jim,

I looked at the photo and it was fascinating. It was difficult for my
tired old eyes to discern what the reference to the "string of pearls"
was all about, though. So I went back to the Spacewatch Web site and had
a look around. If anyone else was struggling with the "string of
pearls", this should make it very clear:
http://www.lpl.arizona.edu/spacewatch/Photos/p_sl9_28.jpg.

Thanks for bringing an interesting Web site to my attention, and thanks
for the background on a bit of astronomical history.

Steve
Team Tierra Buena