[Az-Geocaching] Scratch and Cache archived

Ford, Denny listserv@azgeocaching.com
Thu, 11 Apr 2002 07:01:06 -0700

The one benefit that I get out of Geocaching is teaching my sons how to treat the land with respect, that includes
trashing out, if you bush whack try to do it with little impact.  Usually even when you are bush whacking there is a
game trail to follow.   I know trying to have a 12 and 13 year old aware of their surroundings is tough but when they
are grown they will understand how to treat the land.  I have yet to meet a geocacher that did not share this feeling of
protecting the land.

Denny