[Az-Geocaching] Cache Placing Philosophy

Farquhar, Larry listserv@azgeocaching.com
Mon, 8 Apr 2002 05:38:47 -0700

That sounds right. There was an Email or log awhile back saying it couldn't
be found. I met Jason yesterday and he checked on it recently. It's gone. I
haven't checked to see if it's an archived cache.

Larry Farquhar

-----Original Message-----
From: Baja Fleg [mailto:fleigle@hotmail.com]
Sent: Sunday, April 07, 2002 9:18 PM
To: listserv@azgeocaching.com
Subject: Re: [Az-Geocaching] Cache Placing Philosophy

I got to looking at the highest days unfound caches and noticed that Mind
you Mine was one of them.  Me and Teri found that cache just after Larry
when we went up to Prescott for the Perseid Meteor campout event cache.  I
remember that one very well and thought it was a easy to find once you got
to the area.  We drove most of the way back to the cache but because of our
then expert GPS skills we started bushwacking accross country.  If we would
have only stayed in the Jeep, ugh.  Anyway we walked just about right to it.

  We covered it as we found it when we left and were very much alone.  We
did pass two vehicles on the way out who were just 4X4ing up the road and
even chatted with one of them, not about geocaching but about Jeeps.  Anyway

long story short I do find it very strange that it has gone so long without
being found after so many people have looked for it.  Larry is that about
how you remember it??
Also I do have to admit that I like those stats that include how long its
been since the last find, those are the caches that I like.

Michael
Team TJ

----Original Message Follows----

according to mathimatics it's impossible to do days per finds, cause it
causes a divide by zero :) aka infinity 492/0

I'm wondering if that particular cache is still there.  Has anyone even
attempted it yet?

Whats a matter Larry, the grand canyon a little too much for Wyle E hehehe
You just need a really really long winch on the front.

Brian Cluff
Team Snaptek

--

Michael Fleigle